so as i was saying....
i have decided to write up this blog so that i not only record my travels but i can share them with others without having to repeat everything 15 times! so, family, friends, enjoy. for everyones entertainment, i will be keeping this blog in english (everyone give a sigh of relief) and ill keep it G. haha ok maybe PG. hahaha.
there are 6 CUA students going with me on the trip! kara (my current roommate) jeanie, jeanette, ryan and i are all pretty good friends and i will probably talking about them quite a bit during my stay.
today i realized that i still need to do my junior audit, find more classes to take abroad, get my deposit in for housing services. i will probably take care of that the week before i go. ive also got a lot of work to do for exam week!!! aka 3 papers and 2 exams.
that is my life as of now!
jill
ps. so, i found out that frijole is incorrect grammar. i now know that bean in spanish is frijol (plural= frijoles) but, lets all agree and say that frijole is my own spin on the word.
(mom, you pronounce it "free- ho- lay")
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think that if there were a Spanish Grammar/Language Reform today, they would use this blog as evidence to change the singular form of "bean" to frijole.
And you'd win.
I'm sorry I'm so ridiculous. I just enjoy the fact that you're all bloggy.
I remember Lourdes mention frijol instead of frijole... but it is definitely your touch
Post a Comment